DANCE


Anyl,

Audrey, ngyulin.

Sixteen, 19 November.

Purple's my hottest color :>

(Heartzxc) Taeyang and SHINee

Ex-Punggolite :)

W/love,(L)

Follow me on twitter :)

Sunday, July 18, 2010

若角色对调你说好不好?



Happy birthday Lee Taemin from SHINee! :)

Woke up at 8.30am. auntie Maria came earlier today, she delivered breakfast deluxe to my house :) thanks alot yeah! damn bloated after eating. pack school bag, read harry potter & the chamber of secrets. i'm currently addicted to that! haha. use lappy after that. yesterday totally forgot to blog sia, don't know what's wrong with me uh. don't feel like eating lunch after eating my favourite breakfast, haha. yesterday went changi for dinner with parents. craving for herbal mee sua, so yeah. lucky we managed to find the venue :) thank god.

No comments: